Health Care Administration
1. Determine commonly used documents that are composed in a medical office.
2. List procedures to maintain healthcare provider’s schedule.
3. Demonstrate procedures to schedule patient appointments.
4. Identify procedures to register patient.
5. Identify the parts of a patient chart.
6. State rules to maintain patient confidentiality according to Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations.
7. Identify procedures to sort and process mail.
8. Identify procedures for handling emergencies in medical office.
9. Prepare treatment rooms and exam tables.
10. Determine procedures to clean instruments, equipment, and work areas.
11. Determine maintenance requirements for supplies and equipment.
12. Identify procedures to maintain, stock, and inventory of supplies and equipment.
13. Identify unsafe conditions.
14. Coordinate meetings, events, and activities.
15. Select effective time management techniques.
16. Identify resources needed to complete a job assignment.