Insurance and Risk Management
1. Understand the risk management model (identify hazards, assess and prioritize risks, choose control measures, implement controls, and monitor and review results).
2. Understand the enterprise risk management model — ERM (state goal, identify risks, evaluate risks, treat risks, monitor and review results, and communicate results).
3. Adapt risk management model to meet organization’s needs.
4. Understand how risk creates value.
5. Know the risk management process of creating a risk program.
6. Create valid risk forecasts.
7. Perform risk mapping and risk profiling.
8. Determine the cost of risk.
9. Apply risk control theories to create prevention, reduction, enablement, and enhancement tactics.
10. Create emergency response and business continuity plans.
11. Understand risk retention plans and risk financing transfers.
12. Understand how to prepare risk management reports.
13. Understand legal components of risk management industry.
14. Recommended insurance for the types of risk commonly faced by young adults.