Introduction to Business Procedures
1. Identify appropriate work habits and ethics including appropriate dress.
2. Identify, evaluate, and select training resources for employee training programs.
3. Develop/explain work processes and procedures (organizational and prioritizing skills).
4. Coordinate staff work schedule and workload distribution.
5. Contribute to development of job descriptions for staff.
6. Discuss and analyze an employee performance evaluation.
7. Maintain employee records.
8. Update policy and procedures manual.
9. Conduct new employee orientation and employee training.
10. Create and maintain effective and productive work relationships.
11. Work in a team to solve problems and share knowledge.
12. Exhibit behaviors and actions to effectively motivate and lead people.