Introduction to Business
1. List sources of consumer information.
2. Identify rights and responsibilities of consumers and list ways to protect consumer rights.
3. Explain the function of organizations such as the Better Business Bureau and the Federal Trade Commission.
4. Analyze the characteristics, motivations, and behaviors of consumers.
5. Interpret financial elements to determine impact on consumer behavior.
6. Describe the use of advertisements and other marketing strategies.
7. Explain the importance of comparative shopping.
8. Describe the difference between a promotional and a clearance sale.