1. Define political science.
2. Explain the role and conflicts of politics in government.
3. Define democracy, capitalism, and Constitutionalism.
4. Define types and sources of political power.
5. Explain shifting power from a majority to a few.
6. Explain the relationship between political culture and public opinion.
7. Describe the role of citizenship and civil society in a democracy.
8. Define political justice and individual rights.
9. Define the components of Gross Domestic Product (GDP).
10. Explain the difference between countries, nations, states, and governments.