1. Create basic formulas with addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
2. Use SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNT, PMT, IF and AVERAGE functions while completing a spreadsheet template.
3. Use advanced functions/formulas (payment, future, value, and statistical).
4. Use and change mathematical functions and formulas, including absolute and relative cell references and what-if analysis.
5. Construct arithmetic formulas to solve typical business-oriented problems.
6. Use Lookup Functions and tables (Hookup or VLookup).
7. Create named ranges to be used in formulas and printing.
8. Evaluate formulas and locate invalid data and formulas.
9. Use cells from other worksheets inside a formula.
10. Use the fill handle with formulas.